Forgot your password? It happens. Luckily, it's easy to reset it so you can get moving again. Let's get started...
Resetting Back Office Password
- First step, go to https://user.traxia.com.
- Next, click the Forgot Password link.
Fill in your Manager ID
Don't know your Manager ID?Please contact Support for more help. You can reach them by phone at (888) 860-8094 or by email at email@example.com
- Click the Send Instructions button
Check your email. We've sent you a password reset email.
Didn't get the email?Please contact Support for more help. You can reach them by phone at (888) 860-8094 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resetting Terminal Password
- Log into the Back Office
- Click on Settings in the top right corner of the screen
- Choose the Terminals tab
- Click on the terminal that you'd like to reset the password for
- Fill in your new password
- Fill in your new password again
- Click the Update Terminal button to save your changes