Dealer Inventory Management
Consignor Access offers the ability to enter and withdraw inventory. See below for instructions on both.
- 1.Click Item Entry on the leftNot seeing this option?Stores have the option of disabling Dealer Item Entry.
- 2.Click the Add buttonLeft or rightDepending on the size of your screen, these buttons may appear on the right or left side of your screen
- 1.Enter the Name (or description) of the item.Entering Online Inventory?You may want to enter additional information to appear online.
- 2.Enter the Quantity that will be available for sale
- 3.Enter the Price you'd like to sell the item for
- 4.Check this box if you do not want this item to follow any automated discounts set by the store
- 5.Choose the Category that best describes the type of item you are enteringCategory option missing?Stores have the option to not display this field and categorize the item themselves.
- 1.If you are done entering inventory or would like to review what's been entered so far, click the Save & Close button
- 2.If you're done with this item and would like to add another, click the Save & Add Another button
- 3.If you're done with this item and would like to use this item as a template for another item, click the Save & Copy button
- 4.If you'd like to cancel adding this item to inventory, click the Cancel button
- 1.Remove any items you do not wish to have added (if any)
- 2.Once you're ready for you inventory to be submitted, click the Submit buttonLeft or rightDepending on the size of your screen, these buttons may appear on the right or left side of your screen
- 1.On the left side of the screen, click the Items option
- 1.Click the Withdraw button on items you'd like to remove
Withdrawn items will be removed from inventory and will no longer be available for sale.