Submit a Support Ticket
Everyone needs a little help now and then. Here's how to get in touch with us.
When a ticket comes into our queue it's often helpful for us to get a full picture of the issue you're having so we can research it before giving you a call back. Here's some information that is always good to include in your support tickets.
- Store Name + Phone Number (Include a specific location if your store has more than one)
- Person to Contact
- What specific issue you are having (printing issues, check payouts, adding inventory, etc.)
- Any relevant details (model of printer and type of tags/labels, consignor info, transaction #, etc.)
- Additional details you think will be helpful
- When it would be best to contact you (ASAP, at 2pm, before 4pm on Wednesday, next full moon, etc.)🌕
Having this information upfront means we can get the best person for the job to reach out. We all have different areas we're best at and this helps us get the right person in touch as quickly as possible.
Please keep in mind that we often are unable to answer the phone when you call. If that's the case leave us a voicemail and we'll get in touch as soon as possible. Make sure to include the information listed in the section above.
- We can be reached by phone at:
- 888-860-8094 ext. 2
- 573-441-8005 ext. 2
The support widget can be accessed from within the software. It should be located in the top right corner of your screen.
Screenshot of SimpleConsign with Support Widget Emphasized
This will open a new window displaying whether support is currently open based on your time zone. Click "Continue" to move on.
Screenshot of Support Widget Support Status Page
The next tab allows you to narrow down your support request. Select the appropriate category for your issue.
Screenshot of Support Widget Problem Categories Page
The following tab allows you to enter more specific information regarding your issue. Please remember to include all of the information listed in the section above. When finished select the "Submit Ticket" button.
Screenshot of Support Widget Problem Form Page
It is best to reach out either by Phone or Support Widget, but sometimes an email is necessary. Please be sure to include all of the info listed in the section above so we can get back to you in a timely manner.