Consignor Access Setup
Here are some key things to keep in mind on the store side:
- Are you charging a fee to use Consignor Access?
- What level of detail are you comfortable with all enabled consignors seeing?
- What consignor access URL should they go to?
To enable Consignor Access for a consignor their account must have the following things:
- Consignor Access checked in the top right corner
- A valid email address saved on the profile
- An invite sent via the send "Send Consignor Access Invite" button in the bottom right
Screenshot of Consignor Profile with required options emphasized
Screenshot of Consignor Access with the messages visible on the dashboard
Additional options for Dealer (Consignor) Inventory Management can be enabled on the consignor profile. This is where you can decide if you would like the consignor to add, withdraw, or edit their inventory. In order for these options to be viewable on consignor profiles, they must first be enabled for the store in the Consignor Access Settings.
If you would like these settings to be enabled for all consignors please submit a support ticket and we can bulk set this for you. You will be responsible for setting it when new consignors are added.
Screenshot of Consignor Profile with additional professional plan options emphasized
The "Log Into Consignor Access" button allows the store to log into the Consignor's profile on Consignor Access and see what they see.